In compliance with current legal regulations regarding the protection of personal data, the user is informed that their data will be processed by VOGEL XXI, S.L. (hereinafter VOGEL XXI) and CIF B98816234, in order to meet your request and to enable the management of the relationship and contact with you.
Who is responsible for the treatment?
VOGEL XXI with address at Camí del Llari, 16. 46130 Massamagrell (Valencia), Spain and CIF B98816234. Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What and why we use your personal information?
We use your data to provide you with the information you request, manage the sales contract, perform the billing of the products purchased and maintain the commercial relationship.
In addition and as long as you give us your consent by checking the acceptance box, we will process your data to:
• Send advertising by any means (postal, email or telephone) about products, promotions and events related to the activities of the company and its subsidiaries.
• Communicate your personal data to the investee companies so that they are the ones that send you advertising in accordance with the aforementioned.
Why do we use your personal information?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data of a contractual nature is the execution of the contract and a legal obligation.
The legal basis that allows us to send you advertising and transfer your data with this same purpose to other companies is your consent.
How long do we keep your data?
The data will be kept while the commercial relationship is maintained and during the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations derived from the treatment. Once the legal limitation period ends, we will destroy your data.
Who will we communicate your data to?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties unless legal obligation or that you have authorized.
On the other hand, we inform you that VOGEL XXI collaborates with external third party service providers, who will perform auxiliary functions such as, for example, logistics services, providers of computer or telecommunications services, payment processing or product customization. Third parties that provide any of these services are authorized to use your data only in relation to the services contracted and always in the name and on behalf of Phonemovil.
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
• The right to request access to personal data and therefore to know whether VOGEL XXI is treating personal data concerning him or not.
• Right to request the rectification of your data.
• Right to request the deletion of your data, provided that the statutory limitation periods have expired.
• Right to request limitation of the treatment in certain circumstances, in which case VOGEL XXI will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• Right to oppose the treatment of your data when the circumstances and reasons related to your particular situation justify it. In this case, you will stop treating your data except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• Right to portability of the data to a new person in charge.
We remind you, in addition, that you can withdraw the consent granted for any purpose at any time.
You can exercise your rights by sending a written communication, accompanied by a photocopy of your ID or document proving your identity to the registered address of VOGEL XXI previously indicated or through the following email address: email@example.com.
Finally, we indicate that, when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you have the right to file a claim with the corresponding data protection authority, and that in the case of Spain it will be the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
What do we do to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data?
In VOGEL XXI we have reviewed all our procedures to comply with the European Data Protection Regulation. We have adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to safeguard the security of your data and avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized use of your personal data.
Aquí puedes crear el contenido que se usará dentro del módulo.